Integrated Doppler Radar Module
A rich set of peripherals, flexibility and ease-of-use combined with low power consumption make the RAD-21 module ideal for a wide range of speed measurement and target detection/counting applications typical for Intelligent Transportation Systems and Traffic Calming tasks.
K-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module with built-in Low-Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) and pre-amplifiers for higher sensitivity allows long-range motion detection and reliable target tracking.
- ARM Cortex-M0+ based MCU running up to 48MHz
- 256KB embedded Flash and 32KB SRAM
- Low power consumption at <70µA/MHz
- DMA and Event system
- Four flexible serial communication modules (SERCOM).
- Full-Speed USB Device and embedded Host
- 12-bit ADC for high accuracy DSP
- Extended temperature range –40 to +105°C
- High sensitivity and low harmonics emission
- Multi-step high-end programmable analog amplifier delivers clear I/Q signals
- Market-leading power-saving techniques
- Full set of peripheral interfaces including UART, USB, I2C, SERCOM, Micro SD Card and GPIO
- Embedded RTC with calendar and independent backup power supply (10 years guaranteed autonomy