Radar-activated Strobe Light Retrofit Warning Kit for Wrong Way signs
Traffic accidents caused by wrong way drivers are usually the most severe and lead to grave consequences. WR-15 warning system is designed to help avoid most horrible head-on collisions typically caused by confused and distracted drivers often under influence.
The wrong way warning system WR-15 can be installed on any existing sign and tremendously increase its efficiency thanks to:
- Accurate and precise identification of the wrong way driving event.
- Distributed multi-point warning signals synchronized over the wireless mesh network.
Informing of approaching drivers about the dangerous situation with separate radar-activated satellite device and its wireless network of satellite devices.
Key System Features
Made for quick and effortless installation, WR-15L does not require any special modification to an existing signs or poles. It features:
- Two high-intensity strobe lights which can be activated in one of 16 modes (wig-wag, synchronous, strobe, series etc.)
- A highly customizable configuration of distributed warning system includes different types of warnings for all directions of traffic and permits the highest efficiency at any location.
- Additional 12v@1A output for an optional sound warning device, supplementary red beacon, illuminated text boards, or other external custom devices including cameras.
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment within programmed limit.
- Graphical OLED display and three navigation buttons interface allow quick and simple configuration, tests and diagnostics of the unit and complete system. No additional software or hardware required.
- Included Mesh Radio interface allows wireless activation of multiple satellite signs and integration with other Smart Road Infrastructure devices such as Alert Beacons, Message Boards, Data terminals etc. In addition to this WR-15 is capable of communicating with smart-city systems via optional wireless gateways.
|Size of the controller unit||7.87 x 3.93 x 2.75 in; 200 x 100 x 70 mm|
|Unit weight||2.4 lb. / 1.1 kg|
|Integral power consumption||0.3 Watt|
|Max. power consumption||1.5 Watt|
|Input voltage range||5 to 15 Volt|
|Batteries||Li-Po 7.5V, 6000mAh; Li-Ion 14V, 6000mAh|
|Complete darkness autonomy||5 Days|
|Operating Temperature||-20C to +60C|
|Max. Radar detection range||390 ft. ; 120 m (for mid-size sedan)|
|Max. speed measurement error||+/- 0.5 mph; +/- 0.8 km/h|